* Great-niece of Norvell Page, one of Pulp's darkest and most prolific authors who wrote the precursor to 'Spiderman'. I'll be speaking about Norvell, who like Ian Flemming was also an Intelligence worker, at this year's PulpCon.
* Pulp Fiction writer currently adapting 'Beowulf' and 'The Purple Scar', one of Pulp's most formidable heroes.
* Critically acclaimed actress, director, playwright and producer of multimedia sideshows and seance plays.
* Art and music writer for GratefulWeb.net, Fine Art Magazine and CountryMusicPride.com. I was the last person to interview Mike Seeger before his death.
* Singer/songwriter and Alt-Country cult figure. My performances have included Jesco White the Dancing Outlaw and Drive-by Truckers artist Wes Freed.
* Fine artist and curator. Exhibits have included New York sensation Molly Crabapple and iconic psychedelic poster artist Bob Masse. I also launched the revival of Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School in Richmond, Va.
* Gypsy fortune-teller and ghost whisperer featured in the best-selling Everything Ghost Hunting Book.